Africa... you have so much to give...

neděle 27. února 2011

Absolónove básne

Príbeh Absolóna je v rubrike "Podporte projekty" - projekt "Študent podporuje študenta".
Tu sú niektoré z básní, ktoré píše.


1.Your beauty is like a shining light to my eyes. This feeling even makes me think I am not fit for you. But U always show most desired from anyone. Your tender voice brings happiness to the world. Thats why I want to say that I will die for U and always love U.

12. The whole of my life I have seen love.
The day I came from my mums´womb I saw love in this world.
The maternal love was so good and I hoped for more.
I would look at the chicken moving together,
animals make love, birds sing love and the stars in heaven make love.
I am now making love to you, I felt in love the moment I saw you
and I hope I will make and see love in heaven.

14. Whenever I think of the love song, I see you come to me.
When you are gone far away all i do is play the love song in my heart and you appear in its lyrics.
Even in my dreams I dream of the love song and you are theere to dance with me.
When I hear the love song being replaced by the dark song I know you are leaving me but I rewind my mind to switch back to the love song and you are back.

30. He asks : What colour do you like ?
She answers : I love brown.
He exclaims : My skin colour.
She answers again : I love you.

32. He asks : What has been your most interesting moment ,
She answers : Now is the most interesting moment of my life.

47. I am so in love that all I remember in the bible is when God made you so fine, so strong, so beatiful, so loving. Unfortunately I was asleep when God made you. I wish I saw the ingredients he used I world cherish them forever.

68. Beaty, you imprisoned me deep into your heart that I can´t get out, I can only see you and no one else, you stole my heart and body away from the rest of the world and into this new world it´s just me and you.

96. We never thought you would leave us. We know God maybe has a plan for you, we sleep all nights, days we still love you for what you did, no one has ever done. We hope we will meet you in the gates of heaven. The love still brazes Dad, we love you more than anything. May soul rest in eternal peace.
Composed to my late dad.

97. Dear sis I can´t stop loving you, you are young, beautiful and intelligent, I am sorry for when I hurt you little one. I just can´t keep you out of me and can´t forgive myself. I will remember you as a shining star in the sky.
Composed for my little late sister Kasiri Pricilla died by 3 years

106. You kept me on your back, protected me tightly in your arms, worked days and nights to get bread for me. You deserve more than gold, silver, platinum, money, you deserve the best, you deserve paradise, you deserve God´s love. Mum, thanks for loving me.
To mum.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat